Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's baaaaaaack

Go HERE 

Halleluja!  My old blog is back, up & running!!!!

Thanks to some VERY helpful people on the Blogger Support Team at Google!  I LOVE them.  I really do.  They went out of their way to help little 'ol me.  And for that I am so thankful.  

The best part is, I was able to import all the new posts (& comments) from the new blog into the old blog.  I'm working on a little clean up now since I had started to manually move stuff over to the new blog when I thought my old blog was gone forever.  So there might be some double posts for a little while.  Just until I have a chance to go through it all.  

What does this mean for you?  

You get to change your bookmark back to the old blog address =)
Or you can just keep coming here, then clicking on the link in this post which will take you to the other blog.  

Also, if you plan to bid on the bag, make sure you do it at the OTHER blog.  

Was all this confusing?  Just remember, in this case - OLD blog = good blog.  

I will no longer be posting at this blog.  To see all current posts go HERE

Thanks for your patience and understanding!!!!!